A beautiful piece of driftwood collected from UK shores. Driftwood has been washed onto a shore or beach of a sea by the action of winds, tides or waves. It's naturally rustic and is a fantastic match for the natural earthy element of clay.
Handmade in the UK and kiln-fired, the clay tiles are beautifully unique. Each finished clay photo tile is protected with a coating of matte UV varnish so that they can be treasured for years to come. No two tiles will look the same, each has its own individual character and these qualities contribute to the charm and unique nature of the finished piece. All finished pieces are beautifully wrapped, ready to give.
- clay tiles measure 45mm
- driftwood piece is approx 240mm long
How to order:
- please purchase through the shop
- then send your photos via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- please put your order number & name in the subject line
- the deadline for photos is 8th July
- please note the business is shut from 29th June - 8th July
- the turnaround time is 2 weeks from approval of proof
Important - please read:
Please note that this piece comes without any sort of hanging, you will need to find a way of fixing this to a wall yourself. Each piece of driftwood has been unaltered. It may contain rusty nails, which you can decide whether to leave in or remove.
Your piece is NOT waterproof, therefore we do not recommend you put your piece in a bathroom which is regularly used or prone to bath/shower steam/moisture as this could ruin the photographs on your tile. Your finished piece is for decoration only.
Any questions, please email.