What happens once I have placed my order?
Once you've placed your order through periwinkleandclay.com I get a notification that the order has come through. I can see all the details, photos uploaded and also any other information or product options you've chosen. You will then receive the following:
- As soon as I receive your order you will receive a confirmation email. This should detail all items in your order, including your order number.
- If you placed the order without photos, you will need to send these through to me via email to: email@example.com - please quote your order number in the subject so I can easily match the photos to your order.
- Once I've downloaded your photos, it can take approximately 3-4 days to collate your proof. I will then email your proof in a PDF for you to approve. You won't get a proof until I have received all your photos.
- I will usually send a follow up email between 1-2 weeks after receiving your order, if I've still not got your photos - just to check in to see if you're ok.
- Once I have your approval on the proof the tiles are finished with your design and assembled into the frame in the order displayed on the proof. This can take between 2-5 days if I have plenty of tiles made and ready to use.
- Each frame is then wrapped in tissue and securely packaged into boxes ready for dispatch by Royal Mail 1st or 2nd Class Signed for postage.
- As soon as your order is dispatched and your order fulfilled on the website, you'll receive an email to let you know the details, including the tracking code and a link so you can monitor delivery.
- As I don't work Fridays and over the weekend, it's safe to assume a 2-3 week turnaround on all orders. If you require an order much faster, then this is possible for an additional cost (please message me to find out more).
If you have any queries during the process, you're best to reply to any of the emails you've been sent and make sure you quote your order number so I can check easily the status for you.
During busy periods, such as Christmas the overall process time can take longer. There is only me at the end of the day fulfilling your orders - I don't yet have any help. I run the entire process end to end.